Help bring a smile to patients this Christmas. We want to give every patient on our adult wards who won’t make it home for Christmas a small gift. Many of our older patients don’t get a visitor on Christmas Day so this small act of kindness really could make their Christmas. That’s where you come in, we need help in gathering over 1,500 presents!
Please check out our Christmas gift list and follow the instructions below:
1. Pick an item to give from the list below
2. Bring your gifts (wrapped or unwrapped) to The Courtyard Restaurant at Ipswich Hospital or The League of Friends Cafe, Primary Care Centre, next to Colchester Hospital on a weekday between 8am – 4pm
3. Pick up & complete gift tag or you can download them here
4. Place your present with tag attached under the Giving Tree
5. Elves collect the presents daily ready for Christmas Day
We are aiming to give a present to all our patients on a ward on Christmas Day at Colchester Hospital, Ipswich Hospital, Bluebird Lodge, Felixstowe Hospital and Aldeburgh Hospital. We ask the lovely staff who are working Christmas Eve night to place the presents at each bedside ready for patients to open on Christmas Day.
Here are some present ideas for our patients. If you haven’t got time to pop out for a present, you can buy one from our (ever updating) Amazon Wish List and get it delivered straight to us!
Did you know if you register for AmazonSmile, Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible purchases to us every time you shop. Follow the link to get set up: