About the club
The Blossom Appeal 2022 Club is a now or never opportunity for forward-thinking business and community leaders. You can help us reach our £5.3 million target to open a new Breast Care Centre at Ipswich Hospital.
We have already secured more than £4.4 million towards the overall cost, through NHS funding and donations to The Blossom Appeal, but now need to raise the final £900,000 required to transform our vision into a reality.
The Blossom Appeal 2022 Club will provide a direct and personal link to the appeal through a programme of exclusive member only events and opportunities. To join the club, we are asking members to donate £2,022 by April 2022.
“Over 300 people are referred to the breast cancer unit every month. Creating a more specialised, patient friendly centre will help individuals enormously in their care.”
Long-time supporter of The Blossom Appeal and founder of Art For Cure
Club member benefits
The Blossom Appeal 2022 Club members will:
- be invited to exclusive member networking events
- hear from clinicians and key decision makers
- feature in our quarterly Blossom e-newsletter
- be given Blossom Appeal pin badges
- have your company’s logo on the 2022 Club member’s webpage
- receive a membership certificate to display
- get The Blossom Appeal 2022 Club members logo to use on digital platforms
- be included in media stories and photo opportunities
- receive fundraising support from the charity team